DISCOUNT LINK WWW.AMAZON.COM Customer Reviews: "First, let me say that for the last (almost) two years I have been using the Nikon D700, and occasionally the D300s and D90 as a backup. When I saw the specs and reviews for the D7000 I knew I had to try it out -- and guess what -- I haven't used my D700 at all since getting my D7000... It feels great. It's light, but well made, feels secure and not at all "plastic-y" The controls and buttons are all terrific and a huge improvement from the D90. The camera, while easy to use, has all the bells and whistles, great image quality, and a good user interface. In fact, the shots look better out of the camera than with the D300s. In reality, the image quality is virtually indistinguishable from the D700 up to ISO 3200, and only slightly better on the D700 upto about 6400. There's no comparison higher, the D700 wins hands down. Sure the D700 is better at low-light shooting with its full size sensor -- but the D7000 absolutely has surprised me in this area as well. It has features you expect in Pro cameras, and I wouldnt be surprised to see the D7000 become the back-up camera of choice for full frame shooters. That being said -- the 18-105 lens is pretty week. I already have a great selection of DX lenses including the amazing 17-55 2.8 lens (there just isn't anything that looks and feels and works as well as that lens on an FX), and the 18-200. It's a joy to use these lenses again on a regular basis. The 18-105 is average at best ...
Keywords: Nikon D7000, Nikon, D7000, Digital SLR Cameras, Digital, SLR, Cameras
No comments:
Post a Comment